1. Fall in the Smoky Mountains is breathtaking.
2. For the 1st Time in the World, YOU can walk the Grand Staircase. It cost the museum over $1M to build and was constructed using the exact blue prints from Harland & Wolfe who built Titanic’s original Grand Staircase.
3. You can view the ONLY Bible saved from Titanic. It belonged to a passenger from Knoxville, Tn. and it’s over 100 years old.
4. You can SEE actual artifacts from Margaret (Molly) Tobin Brown’s home. Nicknamed the “Unsinkable” Molly Brown later by movie producers, Molly Brown was a famous Titanic passenger who helped rescue passengers during the sinking of Titanic and came home to be honored as a hero.
5. You get to meet the most amazing crew who spend their lives, day in and day out, telling the stories of the 2,208 passengers and crew of the RMS Titanic so that they are never forgotten.
|Click Here: https://www.titanicpigeonforge.com/tickets/index_pf.php|
Happy Fall Ya’ll.